Good Girls – The story of a Young woman named Ashley who overcomes her struggles with anxiety is now in fundraising mode.
To use this film to help EDUCATE about mental awareness & anxiety disorders
To INSPIRE individuals experiencing symptoms to seek help
To HELP families or friends understand how to help someone who has anxiety
To SHARE ABOUT THE PROCESS one might take and treatment options for alleviating the struggles of anxiety
1. Anxiety disorders are more than temporary worry or fear. With an anxiety disorder, the anxiety does not go away and can get worse over time.
2. The symptoms can interfere with daily activities such as job performance, schoolwork, and
3. There are several types of anxiety disorders, including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and various phobia-related disorders
4. An estimated 19.1% of U.S. adults have experienced an anxiety disorder in the past year.
5. An estimated 31.1% of U.S. adults experience an anxiety disorder at some time in their lives.
Hannah’s anxiety derived from her family dynamic. With one parent, Hannah felt anxious when her mother was out & thought that she was in danger. This later turned into a fierce need to protect her boyfriend instead, straining her relationship with him & his family. This anxiety worsened whenever he would go on trips or would be far away. She eventually began weekly therapy and medication. This helped her rebuild her relationships and self-compassion. She dedicated her artwork to spreading awareness of her story, as well as others that suffer from mental disorders.
To have the funding required to create the world of the story and hiring the best crew, the
equipment, and the expenses necessary to go into production.
START OF 2021
At the start of January 2021 we are planning to take the film into production and distribution.
SPRING OF 2021
To provide the film as an educational tool for non-profit organizations and schools to help individuals to express the various pieces to an anxiety disorder.